This post is mainly an announcement about a new feature I’ve added to A Slice of Bri! I’ve always thought my blog needed a little bit more focus and have been contemplating this idea for a while now. As you can see, I’ve added a new page at the top, titled Book Reviews. I’ll be discussing cookbooks and possibly other types of books periodically whenever I come across something I’ve just got to share. I thought it would add a uniqueness to the site that would make a more enjoyable reader experience. Check out the section and the new post I’ve added underneath! It’s a great cookbook that I’m thrilled to share with you guys. Please bear with me as I figure out just how I’m going to continue doing these reviews, I’m still playing around with the format. As always, feedback is most welcome! Have a fabulous Sunday 🙂
- Update: I chose a really inopportune time to start running outside. #stormdrains twitter.com/bribates/statu… 6 days ago
- I bought Stephen King's It to read during this hurricane cause apparently I think I'm an adult bUT IM NOT SO SURE 1 week ago
- RT @tartecosmetics: 🚨 FINAL CHANCE for 5 lucky tartelettes!! Follow us & @ultabeauty & RT to enter to WIN our limited-edition #shapetape va… 1 month ago
- @flichtman twitter.com/buzzfeed/statu… 2 months ago
- @meghancantwell 😆 twitter.com/jonathanjoly/s… 9 months ago
What's On Your Mind?
Search My Site