This post is mainly an announcement about a new feature I’ve added to A Slice of Bri! I’ve always thought my blog needed a little bit more focus and have been contemplating this idea for a while now. As you can see, I’ve added a new page at the top, titled Book Reviews. I’ll be discussing cookbooks and possibly other types of books periodically whenever I come across something I’ve just got to share. I thought it would add a uniqueness to the site that would make a more enjoyable reader experience. Check out the section and the new post I’ve added underneath! It’s a great cookbook that I’m thrilled to share with you guys. Please bear with me as I figure out just how I’m going to continue doing these reviews, I’m still playing around with the format. As always, feedback is most welcome! Have a fabulous Sunday 🙂
- @meghancantwell 😆 twitter.com/jonathanjoly/s… 6 months ago
- I had a nightmare that all of my screenshots were automatically posted to my Instagram 6 months ago
- Seriously - On what planet is her hair considered blonde? #amandaknox #netflix #deepthoughts @michcoll 8 months ago
- Nick better get better at these breakups or we're in for a longgg season. #BachelorInParadise #StillCuteThough 9 months ago
- I didn't go to the gym today but I did peel and dice a butternut squash so 9 months ago
What's On Your Mind?
Search My Site